Arrow Group Pty Ltd
- Post date May 9, 2017
- Apply Before: July 13, 2023
- Expected Salary $10,000 - $20,000Career Level OfficerExperience 3 Years
- Gender BothINDUSTRY Marketing & SalesQualification Bachelor Degree
- Work Place Office Based
Successful Global Company
- Opportunity to Drive & Develop Digital Platform
- $150K OTE
Respected across the globe, this successful company is proud of their long history in serving the Australian automotive sector. Through their own development initiatives and joint venture partnerships, they continue to produce market leading products and systems. They are currently seeking a suitably qualified Marketing Manager to spearhead their marketing activities and communication strategies throughout Australia.
Working closely with the Executive Management team, you will have primary responsibility for:
- Developing and driving their marketing activities, utilising both their digital platforms and targeted media channels.
- Manage then marketing budget, maximising ROI through innovative use of social media, POS advertising and promotional activities
- Develop key marketing strategies in keeping with company objectives and global initiatives while actively focussing on supporting the achievement of local sales targets
- Take ownership of brand and corporate identity, ensuring consistency of image and professional integrity
- Manage the day to day activities of Marketing Associate.
Pivotal to the future success of the company you will:
- Have undertaken a senior marketing role in a dynamic global business with exposure to the automotive / aftermarket sector
- Be across current marketing trends with particular reference to digital and social media platforms and emerging technologies
- Have a high level of creative flair, a passion for communication and commercial awareness
- Thrive in a leadership role within a dynamic management team
- Be seeking a rewarding career with a global leader.
And excellent salary package including performance bonus will be negotiated to attract candidates of the highest calibre. Ready for the next challenge in your career? Apply now!